Store the energy you generate during daylight hours and use it after dark when your demand for electricity is higher. Thanks to power storage batteries you will experience a dramatic drop in your electricity bills and still qualify for your full feed-in tariff. learn more about the four packages we offer.
Get paid to heat with a renewable energy installation from Life's Energy.
Renewable energy is a fantastic way to slash your energy bills, generate an income and reduce your carbon footprint. Life's Energy installs:
- Solar panels - to provide cheaper electricity bills
- Battery Storage systems - to store renewable energy
- Biomass boilers - as an efficient alternative to fossil fuels
- Air source heat pumps - to generate heat from natural variations in air temperature
- Solar thermal hot water systems - to generate free hot water
All customers are able to benefit from Government payments as a direct result of their Life's Energy renewable energy installation.
- Solar panels attract a feed-in and export tariff based on the kWh (Kilowatt hours) of electricity you generate
- Biomass Boilers, air source heat pumps and solar thermal hot water systems attract Renewable Heat Incentive payments
So, browse our website to find out more or telephone us on 01723 371374 to chat about how you would like to generate an income and add value to your property with a renewable heating installation from Life's Energy.
Get your free quote
Call us for a free quotation
To launch our #getpaidtoheat campaign we are attending the Yorkshire Agricultural Machinery Show in York on 3rd February. We're offering a tonne of pellets to anyone who buys a biomass boiler within six months of meeting us at the show.
Instead of exporting any extra electricity to the grid, why not use it to heat water in your immersion tank? A little gadget called an ImmerSUN can quickly and cheaply be installed to allow this to happen without any further intervention from you. It will reduce your export tariff to almost zero - but it will dramatically decrease the cost of heating your water.