About Solar PV Panels
Key Facts about Solar PV Panels
- Mounted on the roof of your house - a south facing roof is best
- Quick and easy to install - should be all done in a day
- Maintenance free - German made quality product
- Protects your roof - 25 year guarantee
- Feed-in tariff for each kWh of electricity you generate - whether you use it or not
- Export Tariff - for electricity you don't use gains an additional payment per kWh
- Panel costs at an all time low - thanks to improved engineering
Benefits of Solar PV Panels
- Free electricity during daylight hours - this could mean your electricity bills are reduced by 40%
- Feed-in tariff for every Kilowatt hour (kWh) of electricity you generate - whether you use it or not!
- An additional Export Tariff for any electricity you generate and do not use yourself - that's on top of the feed-in tariff
- Quick and easy to install - typically under one day with a minimum of disturbance to you and your property
- Maintenance free German made panels, guaranteed for 25 years which may even prolong the life of your roof by protecting it from the elements
- 17% Return on Investment - better than any bank!
- Increase the value of your house when you come to sell it
Solar photo voltaic panels convert the natural rays of the sun to electricity. Having the sun as an energy source reduces our reliance on fossil fuels. Read how solar panels work on our news page or watch this video on YouTube.
The solar panels are typically mounted on the roof of your house and are quick and easy to install. Once in place, they are maintenance free. Our high quality German-made solar panels may even prolong the life of your roof by protecting it from the elements!
During daylight hours solar panels generate electricity for you to use or feed back into the grid. There is a feed-in tariff payment for each kWh of electricity you generate and an additional export tariff for any you don't use yourself. Calculate your potential electricity generation & Feed-in Tariff revenue by using this online calculator from Rexel.
With panel costs at an all time low and a typical return on investment of 17% installing solar panels is a great way to generate an income and add value to your property.